Andrew Sawyers wrote:
The last word I got was last night, there was a power supply failure at
Amaze's data center.  I would presume this would be a power supply failure
in the server which hosts these sites.  No further word.  I personally don't
have contact with Amaze, not any idea how to contact them.

Well, I'll make the offer again, I have a server in a rackspace datacenter in the states that is currently doing nothing but backup mx. It has 1TB month bandwidth, scsi raided disks and is monitored 24/7/365.

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk