Gary Poster wrote:
Let me know (or fix it yourself :-) if you see any problems. I'm not sure if this belongs in CHANGES.txt or not; if someone wants it there, I'll probably see if Philipp is willing to add it...

Well, the whole reimplementation of Messages were added after X3.0 anyway, so I think this still falls under the entry in CHANGES.txt that I initially wrote when I checked them in.

That's what I expected, but I couldn't find the entry in CHAGES.txt (looking for 'i18n' and 'message'). I'm probably just missing something obvious,

Well, you're not :). Just added the entry.

Philipp