Gary Poster wrote:

[snip]
Here are two choices:

- Go TTW to the root exception logger and configure it to not ignore Unauthorized exceptions. Provoke the problem again and then look at the exception TTW.

Thanks for this hint -- I hadn't looked at that yet but should've thought of this given my Zope 2 experience...

- log in using a standard server. stop your server and change the server to a PDB server in the config. Reprovoke; you'll be dumped in the code where the error is happening. The security environment is now a bit wonky so it is a bit problematic.

Okay, this sounds a bit too arcane for me to try now, but I'll keep it in mind. :)

Thanks!

Martijn