Stephan Richter wrote:
On Saturday 05 November 2005 08:17, Dmitry Vasiliev wrote:
I think a generation is too "heavy" a fix where a simple class attribute
will suffice.  I like Roger's fix and propose we remove the generation.

No, there is also self.password attribute changed to a property which is
not so easy to fix without a generation. I see two alternative
possibilities:

In this case a generation is appropriate.

Agreed. I didn't know about the other changes. The only thing I would propose would be that the generation be automatically run.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer