Stephan Richter wrote:

On Tuesday 18 October 2005 21:12, Mikhail Kashkin wrote:
I'm also want to offer me as fresh meat in this effort.

My proposition for site plan, index pages *mark*::
Having said this, I really wish someone would take ownership in developing our zope3.org site. Unfortunately I have not heard from Uwe anymore, but someone should contact him and see what's going on.

With that much interest I would hope that a steady developer group around zope3.org would form. Is that possible? IS someone willed to take the lead?
Hi Stephan,

And I agree to help zope3.org group.
I can spend 2-3 hours everyday.
Where to start?