Hi there,
Gary Poster wrote:
[competition]

+1. I think the requirement to have enough people submitting is very important, though. No competition anounced unless we get some idea that we'll actually have enough competitors, otherwise we end up looking silly ("what happened to the Zope marketing competition?" "oh, nobody showed up" would make Zope marketing *worse*)

Alternatively, we could use our energy to actually work together on a new website instead of competing. There's a zope-web mailing list, after all, so go and talk there. This would have my preference.

Regards,

Martijn