Stephan Richter wrote:

Okay, I am giving in on this. There is a three step process that will have to be fullfilled to assign a codename to the Zope 3.3 release.

Surely codenames are only really useful or meaningful for software that is going to be branded, but the marketing/branding teams haven't yet come up with the brand? You need some way to describe the project, so you use a codename until the real name and brand have been decided upon.

We've already got "Zope 3" .. I don't really see any need to start using codenames. Unless, of course, people just want to feel cool by saying "I'm currently working on Glubberzortlet" or whatever.

rob