Martin Aspeli wrote:
On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 11:49:31 -0000, Lennart Regebro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This should be Zope3 as it is now. A couple of things can go away.
Maybe the rotterdam skin, I don't know. Definitely the default Folder
objects and such. People, especially Zope2 people, think that you are
supposed to use them. You aren't, you are supposed to build your own.

Yeah, why the hell are there there then? ;-)

I like the default Folder objects and use them. Building your own is a waste of time if they do exactly what you want.

Regards,

Martijn