On Jul 11, 2006, at 8:05 AM, Patrick Gerken wrote:

On 7/7/06, Julien Anguenot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I marked the bug as bug + bugfix but nobody cares. That is much more
discouraging than what I can not do nice wiki links to in my bugreport
other bugtracker items or svn sources like it is possible in trac
itself.

What is the issue number you are referring to?

I don't see any bug+solution issues that seem to be from you.
Perhaps you submitted 572?  Or perhaps your issue was resolved.

I'll note that *none* of the solutions include tests. Tests are often the
bulk of the work.  A submitter should not assume that just because a
patch is provided, than someone only has to check it in.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org