On 10/20/06, Baiju M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So, we have to merge this to 3.2 and 3.3 branches?
I just done this in my check out and test with Python 2.4.4 and 2.4.3 versions,
all tests passed.  Can I commit it?

Thanks!

I ported this to 3.2 and 3.3 branches.  Untill the next point
releases, some tests
will be failed when using Python 2.4.4 . So, we have to make new point
releases now?

They'll be needed at some point, I guess, but when they should be made
depends in part on the release manager.  I don't know that this alone
constitutes sufficient reason for a release.

 -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca