Nathan R. Yergler wrote:
On 10/22/06, Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've created a small proposal to add egg support to zope.configuration:

   http://zope3.zwiki.org/ZopeConfigurationEggSupport

I like; this would be really useful for us at Creative Commons.  I
also like Philipp's idea of being able to say something like

<include egg="zope.app.container=3.4" />

To get a specific version.

Will using the <include egg..> syntax also imply that the egg is added
to the working set/python path,

No.  The include directive is specifying a configuration file
to load, nit which egg to use in an application.

or is it assumed that will be handled
via a wrapper script (like one generated using buildout)?

Yes.

Jim