Christian Theune wrote:
Hi,

I've updated the spring cleaning proposal with the suggestions (and
additional votes from people posting in this thread).

I think it's a good idea to let anything that has any vote *against* removing from the core stay in the core for now (unless someone goes insane on power and votes everything into the core :). That would mean that zope.app.renderer stays in core. I think that's good for another reason too: something that has dependencies elsewhere (apidoc in this case) is a lot harder to remove than something that doesn't.

Regards,

Martijn