Christian Zagrodnick wrote:
On 2007-04-27 02:43:10 +0200, "Fred Drake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

[...]

Since I expect the "giant checkout" to rapidly fall out of favor, I'm
all for moving code to the satellite projects.  Then "Zope 3" will be
free to become a swarm of nano-projects that can be assembled into
useful but also lean and maintainable applications.  Which is what we
really care about.

Yes! I'd very much like that. That makes it also easier to get the dependencies right.

+1 from me. One of the main things stopping me doing zope 3 development is the need to do a monster checkout.

Of course, the only slightly risk is that when you change a satellite project, you cause test breakage in other satellite projects. How do people feel about that?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk