On May 2, 2007, at 9:36 AM, Uwe Oestermeier wrote:

Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2007 at 14:34 Uhr +0100
wrote:
fssync isn't included in releases, so I don't think it matters.  I
suggest you *move* these two packages out of the Zope 3 tree to their
own projects.  There's no need, IMO, to leave externals behind.

There are already two separate projects zope.fssync and zope.app.fssync which have been created for eggification. I will move the code to these
places.

Cool. Much thanks for your work on this!

zope.xmlpickle seems to be used only by zope.fssync. Shall I move this
package too?

Sure, into its own project of course.

BTW, I sometimes use this interactively to look at pickles. (I used to be able to read binary pickles, but have lost that skil. :)

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org