On Jul 19, 2007, at 6:46 PM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

On 18 Jul 2007, at 19:25 , Kent Tenney wrote:
on my W2K machine
zopeproject MyZopeProject

fails because I don't have Visual Studio installed and it wants
to compile extensions for ZODB

Right. Something seems to depend on ZODB 3.9.0-xyz now

zope.app.keyreference 3.5.0dev xxx.  stick to the 3.4 line to keep away.

and we have no binary for that (yet). Sadly enough, I recently asked Jim to make Windows eggs and they've all become useless because at least half of the packages now have newer releases (which buildout insists on using).

(Well, not if you give it constraints.)

Gary