Christian Theune wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 28.08.2007, 23:21 -0400 schrieb Tom Hoffman:
Since Zope 3.4 can't be added to Debian/Ubuntu until the final comes
out, we're stuck.  At this point, the horse is probably out of the
barn for Gutsy, but I'd rather not have to write this email again in
December for Gutsy+1.

True. We have a todo list of the rc which includes getting all the small
packages to a stable release ASAP (which means checking back for
critical bugs and if there are none go to stable finally) and then make
an RC of 3.4 hopefully with a final release only one week later.

Is that TODO list available online somewhere?

I think I can spend sometime for this in this week.
I am starting with zope.annotation , for zope.annotation
the next release is marked as b1 in setup.py .  So I wonder,
should we make a b1 release or a final release ?
This is the case for some other packages also.

Is there any easy way to find bugs related to a particular package
in launchpad.

Regardds,
Baiju M