Hi Jim. Fair enough. This gives me better sense of the picture. In a year or two from now I would not be surprised to see jython at 2.5 which could be interesting for the python frameworks. It also has a plan to evolve to P3K as well. All python projects will get there regardless. I am certain there will be some anticipation to port packages when P3K is out the door or as it evolves. Personally, I want to stay on the front end of the language. A good part of my enjoyment in development is wrapped in working and moving with the state of the art.

Regards,
David