--On 6. Oktober 2007 03:16:53 +0200 Roger Ineichen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Betreff: [Zope3-dev] I'd lobe to merge the zope3-dev and
zope-dev lists

Any objections?

This would basically involve retiring the zope3-dev list and moving
zope3 developers to the zope-dev list.

-1

Not that I'm not interested in what's going on in Zope 2,
but the two list let me easy separate this two different
topics. And it will allow me to read the Zope2 mails in
digest mode if I don't have time to read all.

That's a bit shortsighted. First we want to get rid of the term
"Zope 3" in the future (since it confuses ppl). Second: decisions and discussons made in the Zope components world have an impact on the Zope 2 world. Sorry to say but the Zope components world is not an island.

Andreas