On 2007-10-11 18:27:39 +0200, Stephan Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

On Thursday 11 October 2007 11:30, Christophe Combelles wrote:
Is there a way to know the version number it applies to?

It was generated from the trunk a few weeks back. The entire APIDOC code needs
to be reviewed in light of eggs.

Is there any l10n support or is it planned?

No, especially not for the static version. It is very impractical to try to
translate all the information anyways, since it is generated from code.

Oh yes, I *hate* a translated API-Doc. Would take me hours to figure out what is actually meant.

--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891