Hello,
 I'm only the reincarnation.
Have a nice day.

Andre Meyer a écrit :

Hi Jean

You are not THE Jean Tinguely, I guess ;-)

I use Eclipse with PyDev for all my Python development and occasionaly IDLE for just experimenting with a few lines of code.

http://www.eclipse.org/
http://pydev.sourceforge.net/

kind regards
André

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Thank you everybody for all your answer!
Best regards.
Jean Tinguely.

James Allwyn a écrit :

Googling for "development environment Python" (no quotes) points you to this:

http://www.python.org/idle/

"IDLE - an Integrated DeveLopment Environment for Python
A stable version of IDLE is now being distributed with each Python distribution"

Personally, on Windows, I'm using SciTE (
http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html ) as a Text Editor.

Regards,
James

Hello,
  Is there a development environment for Python?
Best regards.
Jean Tinguely.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

Hello,
I'm a new user of zope 3. What is the zcml? Where can I find
documentation about zope 3? Is there already some books?
Best regards.
Jean Tinguely.