[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,
Ello!

I have downloaded and run the Zope 3 Windows Installer - it seems to complete fine (basically a large compile job).

Unfortunately, I cannot find instructions to start Zope and begin learning/developing with it. Have I missed a step?
Look at: http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/Zope3Book/installzope3.html, especially at creating zope instance.

Also, the Zope Book (2) describes the install process differently e.g. Site, Security etc options.
I think that you looked at Zope 2 Book, and you'd rather should read one of Zope 3 books. Start here: http://dev.zope.org/Zope3 and just go deeper into users section. Take a look also at worldcookery.com and do some googling for Zope 3 tutorials.

HTH

--
eXt