Do you mean if there's a zope.app.keyreference-configure.zcml in the instance/etc?

Yes, it's a standard zope 3.2.0 created instance...

---
Paolo

Gary Poster wrote:

On Jan 31, 2006, at 11:16 AM, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:

Hello,

I've developed a content object for zope and I'm using the install.py script in a generation package to install some prebuild content instances in a folder, and everything works well.

I'm now trying to add a Catalog plus IntIds to do some search... but I'm doing something wrong...

This smells like an unhelpful exception, swallowing the real problem down deeper in the code. I bet it's just that you haven't added the key reference package or something like that. Have you included zope.app.keyreference in your ZCML?

Gary