Chris McDonough wrote:
On Feb 23, 2006, at 1:17 PM, Benji York wrote:

If you /were/ talking about stand-alone doctests, then I have no idea what you're talking about. :)

It's just opinion, but for example, I don't think zope/wfmc/xpdl.txt reads much better as a doctest than it would as a plain old unittest.

I agree that xpdl.txt is only marginally better as a doctest in its current form. I'd also claim that it's nearly a degenerate doctest. It really needs more text.

> But it's of course a judgment call.

Perhaps this is just one of those to-each-his-own things. <shrug> My own are doctests. ;)
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer