Leticia Larrosa wrote:
Hi all

To fix the error I must change the __init__ of the BTreeContainer class to
the follow:
"""
class persistent_test(BTreeContainer):
    implements(Ipersistent_test)
    def __init__(self):
          BTreeContainer.__init__(self)
        self['un_padre'] = Padre('Lety','Campanilla')
"""

Any idea about store object and list of objects? This way is the right way?

I'm not sure if I have understood your problem correctly, but here is
what you probably could do:
For Root: inherit from Persistent and call  __init__ of parent class
(btw: using super(CurrentClass, self) is the recommended way to do that)

class Root(Persistent):
        def __init__(self):
                super(Root, self).__init__()
                self.rootIndex = RootIndex()

For list: use PersistentList instead of list.
For Leave and RootIndex: inherit from Persistent as well (and remember
to call super(...).__init__ if you define own constructor)

Regards,
Alek

Thanks in advanced
Leticia Larrosa