Hi,

I'm currently going to build a new web site with Zope3 (my first one after many Zope2 developments !).
My problem is simple : many "active" users can be granted roles (there are nearly 10 distinct declared roles) in several (one to many) contexts (sites, folders, tools...). No problem until now, but I need to be able to provide a page to each user where he can get access directly to every context where he received a role.
So here is my question : is there an easy way to "catalog" objects so that I can easilly and efficiently retrieve objects where a given user was granted a given list of roles ?

Many thanks for any advise or help...

  Thierry Florac
--
  Chef de projet intranet/internet
  Office National des Forêts - Département Informatique