Fred Drake wrote:
On 9/6/06, Stephan Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I still use vocabularies. I still don't get sources. Vocabularies have not
been deprecated yet. I think sources have to become much more
developer-friendly before finding wide-spread support.

Odd that you should mention this.  ;-)  We have a component that
should make many of the common cases *much* easier to work with for
sources.  I expect it will be ZPLed, but don't know when.

I think I "got" sources, but I agree with Stephan: They're hard to work with in the common case. It would be great if they became easier. I'm looking forward to the open-sourcing of that component!

Philipp