Hi Kapil. Many thanks for your reply. I will be sure to look at this. Examining a few real applications that make use of buildout should definitely help make things clearer.

Regards,
David

Kapil Thangavelu wrote:

infrae's documentlibrary looks like a good example of using the buildout machinery for a custom application.

-k