I'm very confused by the following error. Whenever I add certain content components I get the following error when add form is generated (I'm using standard addform).

ComponentLookupError: ((<decimalwidget.widget.Decimal object at 0x4203972c>, <zope.publisher.browser.BrowserRequest instance URL=http://192.168.81.89:8090/CRM/Vanderbilt/@@+/action.html>), <InterfaceClass zope.app.form.interfaces.IInputWidget>, u'')

I am not sure where to go with this. I have three different instances of Zope and two generate this error and one does not. The object listed in the error is not the same between content types, although it is consistent within a content type.