Hi guys,

This may not be the right place for this question, but I'm wondering if anyone has experience or examples using zc.buildout with Zope 2.

It seems a useful solution and one that will increase in importance, though so far I've not yet fully grasped what it does or how I use it in my brief encounters with it.

I'm wondering whether it is something I should pursue further in the context of Plone development (targeting primarily Zope 2.10 for now), but I don't know if it's even relevant to that platform or if this is unchartered territory.

Suggestions?

Martin