hi. (using zope 3.3.0)

i'm trying to make my own skin, using rotterdam as a basic layer, and adding
my own layer.

this is what i have so far :

the classes :

class jzclean(IBrowserRequest):
    """Layer for registering jzclean-specific resources."""

class JZClean(jzclean, rotterdam, IDefaultBrowserLayer):
    """The ``JZClean`` skin.

    It is available via ``++skin++JZClean``.
    """

configure.zcml :

        <interface
                interface=".JZClean"
                type="zope.publisher.interfaces.browser.IBrowserSkinType"
                name="JZClean"
                />

        <browser:resource
                name="zope3_tablelayout.css"
                file="resources/zope3_tablelayout.css"
                layer=".jzclean"
                />

and then i set the default skin to JZClean :

        <browser:defaultSkin name="JZClean" />

when i go to http://localhost:8080/@@/zope3_tablelayout.css i get the
rotterdam version. when i remove rotterdam from the layers, i get my version.
tried moving rotterdam and jzclean around in the inheritance list, but that
didn't help. could somebody give me a clue ?