David Christensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
zope3-users:

I am a FreeBSD 6.2 and Zope newbie who is attempting to get Zope 3.3.0 working.
I have made and installed Zope 3 using the ports collection, and run
mkzopeinstance.  Everything seemed to go okay.
If I try to browse to port 8080 on the host using IE 7, I get the following error
page:

    Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

/usr/local/www/Zope3/log/z3.log is empty.

I have tried stopping Apache, with no apparent effect.

Any suggestions?

Try to launch Zope on an other port like 9080