Hermann Himmelbauer wrote:
Hi,
I'm currently testing z3c.form in my project, however I could not get it running until I found out that the request object must provide IFormLayer.

I temporarily solved this through a dirty hack in the form.py file (alsoProvides(self.request, IFormLayer)), but I'd rather like to have a clean solution.

So, at first, what's the idea with this IFormLayer? Why does any request to provide this interface? How can I tell Zope that all requests implement this interface?

  class IMySkin(..., IFormLayer, IDefaultBrowserLayer):

assuming that IMySkin is the skin of your app and that it's the default skin (or that it is invoked in some other way, e.g. using ++skin++).