On Aug 20, 2007, at 3:45 AM, "Jeremy Cook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is anyone using Kupu (or any other visual editor) with zope3? I saw
hints that it might be ported to zope3 or conversely that "kupu must
die". When I tried installing it under zope3 I didn't get awfully far.

I tried and tried to use Kupu, and it was damn near impossible. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody. Which is too bad - the editor itself is great. But integrating it into custom environments was waaaaay too difficult.

We went with TinyMCE. It gets the job done. I yearn for more though. Kupu's ability to have link and image browsers is great. TinyMCE has them available, but as commercial add-ons.