Hi,

I have a simple view. Here is the entry in configure.zcml:

  <browser:page
      for=".CMS.Page"
      name="index.html"
      class=".CMS.PageView"
      permission="zope.Public"
      template="index.pt"
      menu="zmi_views"
      title="Default View"
      />

The view works fine so far, but now I want to use a template macro to implement a common layout. So I created a layout.pt in the same folder as index.pt. In index.pt I try to reference layout.pt like this:

Now I get an TraversalError but I could not figure out why. How do I have to reference layout.pt? Do I have to register the emplate somehow? I work with Philips book, but he uses a template created via ZMI in his example.

regards,
Achim