Nando Quintana wrote:

[..]

Then I've tried to eggify this zope project:

# cd MyProjec
# python setup.py sdist

The problem is that this action doesn't include the zcml files:

Either include a MANIFEST file or make the egg from a subversion/cvs
checkout. The former tells explicitly what to include the latter
implicitly (everything that's under version control basically).
This is documented on PEAK's setup tools site.

[..]

Then, if a user installs this egg, gets start script "myproject-ctl"
installed. Which is the list of thing he need to install?
create a zope instance? write a custom zdaemon.comf, deploy.ini,
zope.conf, site.zml?

I'd suggest to look at buildout if you want to support
such things as well.

Some general instructions would be very appreciated...

HTH

        Raphael

Thanks in advance,
Nando.