Use zope.sqlalchemy for integration with the Zope transaction system.
You can directly use the declarative layer of SQLAlchemy out-of-the-box.
This is basically you want.

Andreas

On 18.11.2008 13:06 Uhr, Thierry Florac wrote:
Hi,

I currently have to integrate an SQL database (PostgreSQL, with PostGIS
extensions) into my Zope3 application.
I'd like to use SQLAlchemy to handle this, and I've seen that several
packages are available : z3c.zalchemy, z3c.sqlalchemy,
zope.sqlalchemy...

So my questions are simple :
  - what package is the best to plug into my Zope (3.3.1) application ?
  - do all these packages handle the same features ??

Thanks for any information,

   Thierry Florac

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK

begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Jung
n:Jung;Andreas
org:ZOPYX Ltd. & Co. KG