Hi all,

This is a conceptual rather than technical question....

I intend to build an intranet with zope...though it's not as simple as that...I'd like 90% of the site to be password protected (giving access to members of my company)...do I use acl_users for this?

I'd also like parts of the site to be accessible (and maybe manageable albeit minimally) by clients....Do I have to create a second user/access model for this or can I use the acl_users to do this for me too.

I'm having problems
    a. Making the acl_user stuff work...I can either login as admin or not all.
    and b. Getting to grips with the concept of the user/privs/access model in acl_users

So the question is this...do I/can I use acl_users to manage all my authentication requirements, only allowing certain clients to view certain areas of the site...allowing company members to edit and view all of the site etc..if so then I'll slog on experimenting with the acl_users stuff...

thanks

tom