Hi,
 I am a newbie to zope and squish. My squishdot starts giving errors after
midnight. the offending error is Unrecognised Time Zone in DateTime.py
I am on GMT+530(India). As i donot know python, can you please tell where
i should add this timezone in DateTime.py, so this problem is resolved.

Thanks
Rajil Saraswat