Hello all,

I'm attempting to mirror our Zope site to IIS 5.0 on a W2K Server, and am having
problems with Netscape Navigator. Because the files have no file extension, Netscape
keeps trying to download and save the files to disk, rather than displaying the
content as HTML. I've tried several ways of specifying that the MIME content type
header coming from the server is "text/html", but nothing alters the behavior of
Netscape. Is there anyone else out there who may have had experience with this and
would be willing to help? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jake LeBeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>