Title: Blank

Hi, here is the information of my problem:

  File "C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZODB\FileStorage.py", line 218, in p
anic
    raise CorruptedTransactionError, message
ZODB.FileStorage.CorruptedTransactionError: C:\Program Files\WebSite/var/Data.fs
 data record exceeds transaction record at 20663057

that's special, see, if you analyse the sentence:

data record exceeds transaction record

it's like saying:

you transfered more data than the quantity(of data) you have presently.

" I will transfer 5 apples, but I have only 4 apples."

hmm

interesting problem to fix.

some ways I got from you:

the "recover" program with Zope 2.2, but I didnot find out why it should be useful for me. When I read the "readme file".

or use tranalyzer.py but I didnot find any product like that, neither any file on my computer with the lastest zope, only a small article:

http://yyy.zope.org/Members/vernier/recovery

In my netscape browser, I can read: "exceptions.ImportError" then I read all the message related to this problem, in every mailing list, but there is no solution to it, or related to it on those messages.

Is it a new bug or ? Because my website is very big. I don't think it's very important because there is some other data.fs more bigger than 31 381 Ko.

It's not a server or a hardware problem because I tested my data.fs on another hardware,machine. As well as it's not a another file in zope, because I tested that data.fs on zope linux, and zope windows. So it's really inside data.fs

here are the source:

------
2000-07-11T06:23:17 PANIC(300) ZODB FS FS21 ERROR: C:\Program Files\WebSite/var/
Data.fs data record exceeds transaction record at 20663057

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "C:\Program Files\WebSite\z2.py", line 554, in ?
    exec "import "+MODULE in {}
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
  File "C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py", line 110, in ?
    DB=ZODB.FileStorage.FileStorage(Globals.BobobaseName)
  File "C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZODB\FileStorage.py", line 298, in _
_init__
    ltid=ltid, start=start, maxoid=maxoid,
  File "C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZODB\FileStorage.py", line 1602, in
read_index
    name, pos)
  File "C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZODB\FileStorage.py", line 218, in p
anic
    raise CorruptedTransactionError, message
ZODB.FileStorage.CorruptedTransactionError: C:\Program Files\WebSite/var/Data.fs
 data record exceeds transaction record at 20663057

C:\Program Files\WebSite>

Very truly yours,

Jonathan Desp

Atomasoft