Hello.

I'm new to Zope and have just installed it on a server running BSD.  I built the source and everything went fine.  I went to localhost:8080 bypassing Apache and the welcome screen came up as it was supposed to.

However, I cannot logon to the manage section of Zope.  My password is always wrong.  I changed my password with the following: 'python zpasswd.pyo -p new_password access'.  Nothing I do seems to work and the only info I can find is on running with Apache not Zserver.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Sean S. Rowe
Output Technology Corporation