First, thanks to Dieter :)

Well, I have written a simple test products, which I have attached to
this message as a .tgz file. This product does vert little things. When
B1 is pressed, two new threads will start, one will update column of the
database table, while the other will prompt the current time. When B2 is
pressed, all threads will terminate. When B3 is pressed, it will show
the database table.

For this product, I used the SybaseDAv2 to connect to the local Sybase
11.9.2. The problem is,  I can always see the results by pressing B3.
However, when I looked into the database using isql, nothing has ever
changed :(

What's wrong? I really have no clue.
Please kindly help.

Regards,
Nicholas Lo

boring.tgz

begin:vcard
n:Lo;Nicholas
tel;pager:+852 7475 5330
tel;cell:+852 9225 0555
tel;fax:+852 2610 2225
tel;work:+852 7111 9353
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.siliconcreation.com
org:Silicon Creation
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Technical Director
adr;quoted-printable:;;18/F=0D=0ATower 2=0D=0AMetroPlaza;Kwai Fong;;;Hong Kong
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Nicholas Lo
end:vcard