Greetings,

I'm using FSSession to store login details about visitors to our site.  It is
important that users only be able to see their own data (of course).

Today, however, I find out that some mistakes have been happening.  People
are finding themselves logged in when they haven't yet, and others finding
they're logged in as someone else.  This is, obivously, a problem.

I cannot see how this could be happening, since the Session ID is stored in a
cookie, which should be unique to the client.

I am using:

Zope 2.1.6 on Solaris 2.7
FSSession 0.4.0

Have a better one,