I'm trying to run LocalFS on Win2K, and access shared disks. I've read the
instructions for the LocalFS package and followed them...
When I try to access the LocalFS directory, I get:

Error Type: OSError
Error Value: [Errno 5] Input/output error

I'm thinking this is a python-windows interface problem. I have Zope
2.2.2, which seems to come with PyWin build 128. I have found a build 132,
but I can't install it because I don't have python installed -- only
standalone Zope.

Anybody using LocalFS to access shared drives on Win2k?
I would love some pointers here...