Amos and I are gibbering like madmen with excitement to announce the
Zope Book Beta.  This is the complete, technical draft of the book with
all screenshots (but minus illustrations, those are on there way!).
Some other things like a colophon and information about the authors is
missing. The beta includes all completed chapters, the API reference,
and the DTML reference.  We've received over a hundred comments,
corrections, and ideas from you the community and it has made a much
better book.  This is the one to print out and give to your friends as
christmas gifts, folks, so get crackin and start reading at
http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB/.

Enjoy,

-Michel