Hi all,
I've been trying to install EventFolder into a Zope 2.2.1 system.
I've followed the instructions (I wouldn't be writing here if I
hadn't! :) and keep getting an error message;

  Error type:  Could not load oid
÷, pickled data in traceback info may            contain clues
  Error value: None

and the traceback...

(Info: ('\000\000\000\000\000\000\015\367',
'(cExtensionClass\012ExtensionClass\012q\001(U\014TrackerIssueq\002(cZ
Classes.ZClass\012PersistentClass\012q\003cProducts.TrackerBase.Tracke
rBase

Now the thing is, I *do not have* TrackerBase.TrackerBase in my
Products folder. To try and get rid of this error, I have deleted
*all* the products in my Products Folder and restarted my server. The
error message still comes up.
I have packed the database and tried 'grep'

215 % grep -i trackerbase Data.fs
Binary file Data.fs matches

doh!

I change my PYTHONHOME to point to a Zope 2.2.1 installation that a
lot of servers use. The lib/python/Products directory there shows no
TrackerBase there. No TrackerBase in the (local, ie server-specific)
directory, Products, either.

Can anyone give me a clue as to where to look for this errant Product?

Tone
ps *excellent* news about BDFL and his troupe joining DC!
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5116
A Zope list for UK HE/FE  http://www.fmcc.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/zope