Chris Withers wrote:

> There a PDF of it anywhere?

Not yet. I think that O'Reilly doesn't want us to produce any more
public versions of the book until it is published. I'm double checking
with them right now. Take a look at the copyright verbage on each book
page to see what I'm talking about.

As soon as the book is published it will go under an open content
license and we'll make PDF, and probably other formats available. At
that time you'll also be able to convert the book to whatever formats
you want and redistribute it as you wish.

Thanks for your patience.

-Amos

--
Amos Latteier         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digital Creations     http://www.digicool.com