Howdy Folks,

I'm looking for man pages on these dtml functions?

I'm finding it terribly difficult and frustration to figure out how to
properly program in dtml since I can't do a man on a funtion
(ie:man objectValues) and read about what parameters the function is
expection from me.

I'd like to browse the dtml man pages and see what functions are
available to me. I've been reading all kinds of documents for the last
week but I get the feeling that Zope is somewhat immature as a product.

So, any ideas about those man pages?

Thanks in advance.
John

| John Voth       Mobiltex Data Ltd.Calgary, Alberta,Canada, T1Y-4T7 |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]     403-291-2770, 403-259-6795 (fax)            |