Hi all,

I have a folder (foo) which contains a set of DTML Documents, and instances of a ZClass.

From another DTML document, I enumerate the contents of this folder, using a DTML-IN tag:

<dtml-in expr="bar.foo.objectValues()" sort="order">
</dtml-in>

My problem is with ..., namely dealing with both DTML documents and ZClasses.  In the case of DTML Documents, the following works fine:

<dtml-var sequence-item>

In the case of ZClasses, I have to use something like this:

<dtml-with sequence-item>
  <dtml-var index_html>
</dtml-with>

So I'm using this:

<dtml-if expr="_['sequence-var-meta_type'] == 'DTML Document'">
  <dtml-var sequence-item>
<dtml-else>
  <dtml-with sequence-item>
    <dtml-var index_html>
  </dtml-with>
</dtml-if>

But this is rather ugly, and it's the sort of thing one shouldn't have to do in an oo system.

So, is there a better way?
-Randy