Hi,

I have a Z SQL method that requires an “id” value which it users to perform a select statement.  I am trying to pass this “id” value via a URL, which calls a DTML method who in turn calls the Z SQL Method.  I have been using URL which looks like: http://localhost/getarticle.html?id=23.  Getarticle.html contains only one line - <dtml-call testselect> and testselect is the Z SQL method performing the db select.

I have tried several different combinations but nothing seems to work.  Does anybody know if this is possible and if so what am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Nick